JOSEPH ROBERTS SSERWADDA
- Founder / Programs Director
These are some of the activities we’re offering to the communities around us;
– Improving the well being of the people mostly vulnerable ,poor and orphaned children
-Introducing them to the life giver and changer; Jesus Christ my Saviour.
-Equipping them with the knowledge and skills of operating income generating projects.
-The project’s vision is demonstrating God’s love to the people of the community. We have faith. The almighty God will enables us and guide us to bring our vision to reality.
2006-2011 AGAPE COMMUNITY CENTRE PROGRAM PROPOSALS NEEDS / AGAPE COMMUNITY CENTRE PROGRAM ACTIVITIES.
1) Outreach Ministry:- Making the Gospel known to the people: Gospel crusades, Hospitals, prisons and villages to mention but a few. – Support for Projects transport, film equipments, sound equipment, Bibles, Gifts for children on Christmas weekend, Donations to prisoners.
2. Child education and development: – Support for school fees of the children, scholastic materials for the children, Text books, crayons, pens, clothing, volunteering to come and visit them, talk to them, they will feel more loved. – Necessities for their families support for educational and developmental income-generating projects like animal farming, poultry, etc.
3. Agape Community Centre Complex: – We acquired land of five Hectares but still will want more land that is full enough to house our projects. Funds for buying land, construction materials, construction scholastic equipments for training centers, medicine and laboratory equipment for the health center. Necessities for the children and other people that reside in agape Community Centre (beddings, clothing’s etc). Efforts will be made to curb the level of crime and eradicate the scourge of diseases, illiteracy, ignorance and poverty in our nation Uganda and the rest of the World through such projects.